Trade & Category Marketing Leader Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Trade & Category Marketing Leader in our company, Generations Recruitment. This vacancy is based in Brussels. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Trade & Category Marketing Leader Job
Company: Generations Recruitment
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Brussels
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-10
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
What’s in it for you
- Drive and grow a team of 5 to 7 customer and category development managers.
- A great diversity in your day-to-day tasks.
- A competitive compensations and benefits package for the required level and experience.
- The opportunity to boost your career through product training, coaching & support, learning on the job.
About the company
Our client is a is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands. As the love for their brands continues to grow, so does their global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, this multinational is loved by generations around the world.
- Monitoring and analysing trade, competitors and shopper market data related to the assigned Channel / Category, in order to identify business opportunities and develop new Trade Marketing plans
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Supporting Key Account Managers by providing argumentation in the development of joint business plans
- Monitoring performances of implemented plans at channel / account / Category level
- Providing to Sales the best tools and means required for the implementation of the Marketing Strategy inside the point of sale
- Master in Sales/Marketing or other Business Field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a sales or trade marketing role
- Previous Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of FMCG dynamics & understanding of the BeLux food retail environment
- Category management expertise (promo, assortment analysis, planogram, etc.)
- P&L management
- Analytical skills from category & customer performances to financial dimension
- Familiar with data management (Nielsen, GFK, etc.)
- Fluent in Dutch & English, French is a plus
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/