Sales & Pursuits Officer Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Sales & Pursuits Officer in our company, KPMG Belgium. This vacancy is based in Brussels. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales & Pursuits Officer Job
Company: KPMG Belgium
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Brussels
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
The successful candidate’s role is to help our Client facing Teams to develop their pitch message persuasively in order to convey strong client-centric value propositions. Understanding of the external marketplace, competitors, KPMG’s resources, risks, etc. are important factors to streamline the appropriate messaging and storylines for proposals (including alignment of tools, enablers, resources).
The Sales & Pursuits Officer will provide support by assisting with proposals Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Develop the pursuit strategy and act as an advisor throughout the proposal’s lifecycle.
- Drive strategic messaging and support conceptualization of all client-facing materials
- Creation, coordination and review of proposal documents – including providing tactical s
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong educational background preferably in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Commerce, or another related field
- As a real entrepreneur you have a good understanding of how businesses and markets work, including understanding of business development processes and methodologies
- Interest in consultancy is a plus
- Strong project, organizational and planning skills
- Writing skills
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of Office Suite
- Good command of English, Dutch and French are a plus
Skills and personality
- High attention to detail and professionalism, including an ability to self-review, to ensure that all outputs are accurate and of a high quality
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, work under pressure, adapt to last minute changes, and meet (tight) deadlines, while maintaining quality
- Ability to challenge senior professionals
- A strong sense of responsibility, pursuing tasks through to completion with energy, initiative, and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills (comfortable to speak in public)
- Flexibility in working hours
- Open minded
- Creativity in developing digital solutions
Do you consider a career at KPMG? Here’s what we have to offer for our talent:
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect and tolerance for each other’s beliefs and background.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment to boost your career journey.
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule where employees can work on different locations: at home, at the office, on the go or at a client’s site.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events (e.g. afterwork drinks, network evenings, annual national receptions, etc.) that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.
#CS, #Centralservices, #Marketing
Full time/ Part time
Europe, Belgium, Brussels Office – Zaventem HQ
Minimum level of experience required
Less than 2 years
- Dutch (Very good knowledge)
- French (Very good knowledge)
- English (Very good knowledge)
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/