Risk Fraud & Payments Analyst Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Risk Fraud & Payments Analyst in our company, Napoleon Group. This vacancy is based in Erembodegem. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Risk Fraud & Payments Analyst Job
Company: Napoleon Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Erembodegem
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-13
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
Will you be the one that detects risk and fraud activities on our platform?
This role will be a perfect fit for someone who has a good eye for detail, likes working with anti-fraud tools within a highly regulated whilst dynamic and fast-moving industry.
It’s an exciting time to join Napoleon, we are growing and transforming the business, developing new technologies, and moving step by step towards our goal of exciting the world. As our business grows, the number of exciting people initiatives grows with it, and we’re looking for a Risk, Fraud and Payments (RFP) Analyst to partner with our RFP team.
Although there is a degree of freedom in shaping your role together with your Manager, as a RFP Analyst, you can expect to:
· Act as a constant point of reference for any queries or escalations made by the team;
· Perform and support the team with the risk assessment of new and existing players at different stages;
· Ensure that any escalations received from the team and other departments (i.e. VIP, Legal, Responsible Gaming, Compliance, Customer Support, etc.) are optimally handled so as to ensure the best service to the customers;
· Ensure all payment transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all operating procedures;
· Handle and verify KYC documents if needed;
· Coordinate with other Analysts to ensure all current policies are up to date, while implementing or suggesting new routines and processes according to the business needs at any given time;
· Liaise with internal stakeholders and external service providers to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of service towards the players;
· Maintain oversight and assigning of daily operational tasks;
· Suggest improvements to the existing tools to make workflows more efficient;
· Work on ad hoc tasks when required by the Team Leader/Manager.
· Proven work experience of at least 1 year as an Antifraud Analyst (or similar – familiarity with AML procedures is a plus);
· Understanding of local Belgian practices is a plus;
· Reliable, problem solver, with a result driven attitude and a team player spirit are some characteristics we are looking for;
· A desire to improve and look for opportunities to streamline processes and procedures;
- Excellent analytical mindset with a strong eye for details, process minded and decision-making abilities;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of anti-fraud tools is a bonus;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills -both spoken and written- in English. Knowledge of French/Dutch is a plus.
and do what
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding. Our innovative platforms are built in contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer a hybrid working environment, an attractive salary package, including various benefits, as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.
In for a thrill?
Think big, aim high
Grow with us
Dienstverband: Voltijds, Vaste Jobs
- Flexibel werkrooster
Werklocatie: Hybride telewerken in 9320 Erembodegem
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/