Iot Business Development Manager Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Iot Business Development Manager in our company, BICS. This vacancy is based in Brussels. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Iot Business Development Manager Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Brussels
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-10
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
Our solutions are essential for supporting the modern lifestyle of today’s device-hungry consumer – from global mobile connectivity, seamless roaming experiences, fraud prevention and authentication, to global messaging and the Internet of Things.
Headquarters in Brussels with a strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
Pioneering into the future of Next Generation communications. We have achieved a series of World’s Firsts successes with the launch of the first LTE Roaming relation or the first VoLTE International call between Europe and Asia, to name a few.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 600 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
As an IoT Business Development Manager you will:
- Identify and sell BICS IoT to create BICS’ leading position in the Enterprise market in line with BICS Digital go to market strategy;
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding customer acquisition objectives.
- Scouting and attending events and conferences to identify the addressable Enterprise customers and build a robust sales pipeline;
- Convert the Enterprise leads into profitable satisfied customers. Act as the main interface with assigned prospects, partners and customers and interact with their respective organisation;
- Contribute in building robust Enterprise Go-To-Market strategy, product features and capabilities and post-sales commercial support;
- Feed BICS with changes in market, regulatory, and technology changes with regards to assigned markets/segments.
- Negotiate and ensure timely implementation from contract to solution delivery of all products/solutions sold. Interact with various internal departments such as legal, finance, product management, technical and operations teams to ensure customer satisfaction during pre-sales activities;
- Focus on customers’ experience, its pain-points and how BICS can help its customers to resolve their pain-points and provide better experience;
- You are acquainted with IoT products and solutions;
- You have sound technical experience within the telecommunications industry and knowledge of API’s;
- You have a strong customer orientation and drive for results;
- You have excellent communications skills and you put the customer at the center of your focus;
- Experience and knowledge of Regulatory within the telecommunications industry is a plus;
What’s in it for you?
- International environment. You will be part of an international diverse team and you will have the opportunity to make a global impact.
- Great company culture. You will be working in a dynamic working environment, driven by 3 core values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership, and Achieve Together. We look after the well-being of our employees and organize internal events such as happy hours, sports and relaxation activities, parties, etc.
- Career development. From development plans, to trainings and internal mobility, we are committed to ensuring you have the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to maximize your potential.
- Benefits. We offer an attractive salary package including:
- A competitive base salary and short-term incentives
- Comprehensive insurances including hospitalization insurance, outpatient care insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and travel insurance, fully funded by BICS
- A supplementary pension plan, fully funded by BICS
- A flexible mobility package including company car or car allowance, mobility budget for commuting, bike lease, etc
- A telco pack at home including free internet and a mobile phone
- Many other benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, 32 vacation days, homeworking possibilities, corporate discounts, …
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/