Head Of Service Execution Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Head Of Service Execution in our company, SPX FLOW. This vacancy is based in Erpe-Mere. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Head Of Service Execution Job
Company: SPX FLOW
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Erpe-Mere
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-07
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
Job Title: Head of Service Execution
Location: Erpe-Mere, Belgium or Assen, The Netherlands or Norderstedt, Germany
Hours: Full time
The Head of Service Execution is a leadership position that involves overseeing various aspects of the Pump Solutions service operations and developing analyses and strategies to make them more efficient and grow revenues and margins. In this role, you will focus on providing best in class service operations and develop partnerships to achieve optimum customer satisfaction.
You will be managing a team of around 20 employees across different countries in Europe. Your line manager will be our Aftermarket Director.
What you will do
- Oversee all aspects of the service-oriented business
- Design, manage, and improve the service operations systems
- Ensure global service executions are performed safely, at cost, on time and on quality
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality level
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Be responsible for workforce planning, including hiring, training, and supervising employees
- Supervise staff from the various sub-regions and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Develop partnerships and manage relationships/agreements with external service partners
- Liaise with the management team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Interact with functional areas within the organization: sales, finance, engineering, manufacturing, etc.
- Manage activities that are part of the services operations: operations processes, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Develop and approve budgets and organizational policies
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
What do you need
- Previous experience within the operational environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience working as a service leader
- Team leading experience
- Good understanding of best practices regarding operations and service execution
- Knowledge of MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Fluent Dutch and/or German would be an asset
- Willingness and ability to travel maximum 30%
Who we are looking for
A strong leader with great communication and people skills to build and manage relationship across multiple and remote locations. We need a person who feels comfortable working as a part of a multidimensional team.
Creative problem-solving skills are needed to tackle complex challenges and drive the aftermarket business forward. Exceptional time management and organizational skills are desired to manage multiple operations with shifting deadlines.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees including:
- Bonus eligibility according with the company bonus structure
- Family friendly policies
- Genuine progression and development opportunities with a global organization
- Healthy minds and healthy lives resources
- Other local benefits depending on a country
About Aftermarket Services
SPX FLOW brands each offer a diverse set of aftermarket services are calibrated to promote the longevity, productivity, and optimization of SPX FLOW processes. SPX FLOW develops customized process solutions; therefore, the production of customized aftermarket services is frequently necessary. From specialized genuine spare parts to intently constructed upgrades, SPX FLOW utilizes our extensive research and development tools to design precise aftermarket services fit to the customers’ needs.
About SPX FLOW
As a world leader in sustainable solutions, our processing products and technologies help give our customers a wide range of capabilities across the food, beverage, and industrial markets. Our 5000 employees worldwide innovate to design, deliver and service high-value solutions for our customers.
We improve the world through innovative, sustainable solutions. We’ve launched projects at our facilities to save energy and reduce waste, and we engineer efficiency into our products and technologies to help our customers do the same.
We put people first, creating opportunities for everyone, and we give back to our communities too. Our team members are what make SPX FLOW special.
Job Type: Full-time
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/