Global Expatriate Tax Manager Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Global Expatriate Tax Manager in our company, Latham & Watkins LLP. This vacancy is based in Brussels. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Global Expatriate Tax Manager Job
Company: Latham & Watkins LLP
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Brussels
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-07
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Global Expatriate Tax Manager to join our dynamic Tax and Global Mobility team in Brussels. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a tax specialist with global experience who can coordinate projects with our Global Mobility team.
About Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins is dedicated to hiring and developing the best and brightest. A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
About the department
The Global Tax Team utilizes their extensive experience and knowledge of tax law in order to effectively optimize international initiatives. The result of those efforts provides Latham and its partners with easy access to core tax resources that assist with navigating the multidimensional global tax landscape.
About the team
The Global Tax and Global Mobility team is a combined team of 12 in Europe, based in London and Paris. This role liaises directly with both teams to support in the movement of our employees from a tax perspective.
About the role
As our new Global Expat Tax Manager, you will be responsible for providing expat tax technical support to the Global Tax and Global Mobility Departments and ensuring compliance for the firm globally. Other key responsibilities include:
- Advising the Global Mobility team in respect of the internationally mobile employee population requiring tax assistance.
- Handling the firm’s compliance with tax laws and regulations with regards to expat taxes and relocation expenses.
- Managing third party vendor relationships with the firm’s tax provider with regards but not limited to hypo tax calculations, individual tax compliance, tax settlement calculations.
- Preparing tax and social security cost projections and using these to help the firm identify appropriate structures for international moves.
- Ongoing reviewing of current processes and software in order to identify areas of automation and increased efficiency.
- Working with the Director of Tax & Global Mobility to manage tax risk and provide cross-border tax, social security and payroll advice in respect of requests received regarding remote working.
Join our team if you have:
- Significant expatriate tax experience in public accounting or professional services within the EMEA region.
- Excellent project management skills (i.e., organizing, planning, problem-solving, and decision making).
- Ability to use database software, spreadsheet, and word processing software and equipment to complete analysis and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Law.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbal.
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance
- A pension plan
- Wellness programs
- Employee discounts
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world’s leading law firms.
Latham & Watkins’ lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
What sets Latham & Watkins apart is our commitment to our pro bono work and sustainability initiatives. Latham’s dedication to pro bono work is a source of pride and reflects a fundamental part of the firm’s culture. For more information about our pro bono work, please click here.
Latham & Watkins is committed to supporting the long-term sustainability of the environment, you can find more information on our sustainability programs by visiting our Latham Sustainability webpage. #LI-DNI
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/