Developer Last Update: 24-01-2023 | Nr. 2454 Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Developer Last Update: 24-01-2023 | Nr. 2454 in our company, Harvey Nash. This vacancy is based in Bruxelles-Capitale. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Developer Last Update: 24-01-2023 | Nr. 2454 Job
Company: Harvey Nash
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Bruxelles-Capitale
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-10
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
For our client, a leading company in the telecom sector, we are looking for a developer to work fully remotely.
What you’ll do
- The concept of Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) is the acquisition, correlation, structuring, analysis, and presentation in real time of business data in the context of business process modelling.
The strategic focus of the team is building the real time visualization of the customer journey to allow instant and proactive reactions by the different divisions within the organisation to enrich the first time right and the customer centric concepts. Aligned and focused on achieving the company’s
- Assist the team to standardize and continuously improve the development flow while
- Take part in the design of Technical Analysis by translating and analysing Business
- Assist other developers in the team to create a standardised code structure
- Ensure the continuity and development of our SDLC and STLC to provide high availability
- Design, develop and implement new integrations and applications from conception to
- Be part of a team to understand and evaluate complex data models to better correlate
implementing best practices
data from multiple sources based on Business Processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals
- Thinking outside the box
- Master’s degree in computer engineering or similar fields is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English – French and/or Dutch are a plus
- Experienced in working within a Big Data architecture 3+ years
- 4-7 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot & Microservices/API
- 4-7 years of Experience in creating services, data mapping, Java services, XML Schemas,
- Experienced in developing with WebMethods
Canonical documents, Broker Documents, flat files DTD’s, dictionary changes, Parsing JSON Strings, web Services, REST & SOAP services, publish and Subscribe documents, Triggers, Notifications, Java API, OData Services, GraphQL.
What’s in it for you?
- Contact Said Richa (email@example.com) for more info
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/