Capex Project Manager Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Capex Project Manager in our company, allnex. This vacancy is based in Drogenbos. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Capex Project Manager Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Drogenbos
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-10
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior coatings for airplanes and scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones, to corrosion protection for cars, and even printing inks for glossy magazines. We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world’s leading industrial coatings resins company.
Please, come and see allnex insights – Let’s make an impact together!
And here is a sneak peek, how life at allnex sites looks like – allnex Operator Movie
As CAPEX Project Manager your main responsibility is to study, design and implement investment projects for different types of improvements regarding safety, environment, health but also strategic projects to increase production capacity or to prepare the site for the future. Also in terms of CO2 emission and electricity consumption, we face important challenges to become a greener and more sustainable production site.
Your role is to execute projects starting from a project idea up until the commissioning phase. A team of engineering specialists is established for every project and you have the responsibility to coordinate all team efforts to complete a project within key deliverables such as SHE, timing and cost.
The main responsibility of a CAPEX Project Manager is to complete assigned projects within the defined timeline and within the established investment budget. The project life cycle consists of different milestones for which a project manager needs to fulfill key deliverables. This consists of:
- Creation of cost estimation through the different phases of budget request
- Creation of project schedule
- Project design including the required design calculations or studies (basic and detailed engineering)
- Risk analysis through Management of Change or Process Hazard Analysis (PHA or HAZOP)
- Meetings with the key stakeholders of the project to finalize a project design
- Building the justification of a project (SHE, financial, reliability,…)
- Coordination with Procurement for the purchasing phase
- Piping and mechanical works
- E&I works
- Process control modifications to the DCS system
- Follow-up of the construction activities
- Preparation of the requirements for project commissioning
- Follow-up of the project after commissioning and implementation of corrective actions if required
- Closure of a the project and transfer to maintenance
Required skills and experience
- Coordination skills to be responsible of a project team
- Communication skills to discuss with key stakeholders and build justification for projects
- Troubleshoot existing issues or define corrective actions after and during project commissioning
- Able to find solutions to delivery issues for equipment and services which endanger the timely execution
- Able to find solution to avoid budget overrun
- You are fluent in either Dutch and or French.. English is a plus
- Preference for someone with 5-10 years of experience in the field of Project Management in the Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Petrochemical industry.
We are proud to offer an international working experience with a tight-knit network of employees, making it easy to connect and learn from people all across our different functions. On top of that we are a truly innovative company with a strong team spirit, openness to new ideas, and great opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.
Find out how you can make an impact!
Check out our career page for available opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/