BCW Europe & Africa
Belgium Market Pr Lead Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Belgium Market Pr Lead in our company, BCW Europe & Africa. This vacancy is based in Brussels. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Belgium Market Pr Lead Job
Company: BCW Europe & Africa
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Brussels
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-14
Posted on: be.jobsoffices.com
As the global communications agency in the business of moving people, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programmes and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCW’s commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here you’ll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritises your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. We’re committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them learn and grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQ+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning. BCW will feed that drive by rewarding courageous tenacity and nurturing your dynamic career.
You know the Belgian corporate communications market like the back of your hand. One minute you’re engaging in meaningful conversations in French, the next in Dutch, the next in English. From a corporate communications and PR standpoint, you know how the media ticks in Belgium and the surrounding areas; you know the politics, the movers and shakers, the issues and the market. We’re looking for an all-rounder Belgian market PR Lead to guide our clients in the Belgium/Luxembourg market as well as the international environment, could that be you?
You’ll be a sparring partner and report directly to the Head of the Digital & Creative Communications Hub, working alongside a team of talented communications experts across the BCW global network and ensuring an exceptional integrated communications offering.
What you’ll do as you move with us:
- You’ll coach and lead an eager team
- You’ll have a hands-on approach to managing a portfolio of Belgian and international PR projects, taking things from pitching through to client development, delivering strategic and well-thought-out integrated communications programs, finding fulfilment in strategic communications and crisis management, and sharing valuable insights that lead decision-makers towards more strategic business decisions
- You’ll work with account teams and clients to identify opportunities to deliver greater impact and results
- You’ll be crafting messaging/statements that make a difference, resonating with the stakeholders/influencers/policymakers who need to take action (all related to your overall roadmap, of course)
- You’ll find joy in mentoring and training team members, supporting them as they deliver best-in-class consulting services
- You’ll share your knowledge and best practices internally and externally
- You’ll continue to grow and explore the passions you have for strategic/corporate comms
Experiences that contribute to your success:
- You’ve got a strong grounding in Belgian media relations and corporate affairs within an agency or a structured in-house communications department, with 5-10 years of experience
- You’ve some international experience and are keen to develop the international dimension of your career even further
- You’ve worked on corporate clients and issue and crisis management
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You’ve got an excellent understanding of PR, a thorough knowledge of Belgian media, and you don’t shy away from talking to everyone up and down the ranks
- You’ve got excellent project management skills and you can manage account financials, internal forecasting, and reporting, and are able to read financial indicators and evaluate the financial return of projects
- You’re a creative thinker with an eye for detail
- You understand how to plan, engage and analyse social media, how to create dialogue between your clients and their stakeholders
- You want to challenge yourself and the status quo, bringing your true self and your passion to the team, and the work we do
- You are a team player but you can also work independently, can manage clients, have an entrepreneurial spirit; you’re robust, determined, and have a hands-on approach
- You exude pro-activity that’s blended with strong interpersonal skills
More about BCW:
BCW is the global communications agency that moves people on of clients. BCW partners with clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, healthcare, public affairs, purpose and technology sectors to set strategic direction for all communications and create powerful and unexpected ideas that earn attention. Through an “Earned-Plus” offer – earned media plus paid media, creative technology, data, AI and an expanding suite of innovative capabilities – BCW moves people with power and precision to move its clients forward. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), a creative transformation company. For more information, visit www.bcw-global.com.
Organisations and industries are evolving at a rapid pace while operating in increasingly complex, connected stakeholder ecosystems. To grow and thrive in this environment, our clients need to engage colleagues, consumers, customers and other key constituents who are more diverse, elusive and over-stimulated than ever before. They have to move people – all kinds of people – to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
We move people with power and precision to move our clients forward. Join us in #MovingPeople.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://be.jobsoffices.com/report-job/